Friday, April 13, 2012

Living Life In Paradise........

**Relaxed & Feeling Very Special @ Marriott Waikaloa **

Well...What can I say?? It was a Wonderful Experience to have someone Love you sooo much that they plan a SURPRISE Birthday (No, I'm not going to tell you How old I am) trip for you! It's something every woman dreams of but doesn't think it will ever happen to her. Well...it happened to me...and it was amazing...to say the least! Reggie (My incredible boyfriend) planned this 4 day luxury trip to the Big Island to "Get Away" from work for awhile. (Anyone that knows me also knows I packed my Laptop, Cell Phone, Air card because I ALWAYS want to keep in touch with my clients whenever they need me :)  I love my job and I love <3 my clients!!! )  

Reggie had it all pre-arranged....but we didn't plan on the VIP service we'd get from every single person we ran into ...even at the car rental place. They gave us a new jeep at the lowest little tiny car price. We couldn't believe it!! Even at the Marriott Waikaloa Hotel. It was amazing...we were upgraded from the first minute we arrived...given an ocean view room...close to the pool, free champagne, upgraded to VIP level at the luau (came with pupu platter, flower lei, front table right in front of the stage, first to eat etc. AMAZING!! )Of course...Reggie had the MC state my name and have me and anyone celebrating birthdays stand up so everyone could applaud and make us feel special!  We met the nicest family at our table too and have stayed connected with them. :)
It was an amazing time to relax, ponder life, reflect on all of the good in our lives and enjoy the peace and tranquility all around us. It was a birthday I shall never forget and will always treasure! The feeling of being so special and cared about by complete strangers all around me. I truly felt the Love! 
I'm working on Surprising Reggie with HIS Birthday Trip....it's in September....here's a hint...you need a passport to go.......stay tuned for the next blog. :) 
Until then....stay safe...hug the person sitting next to you and make sure you remember to tell the one's you love that you "Love Them" ...time is too short to be too busy for the important people in your life! 
Mahalo Nui Loa for reading my blogs......Much Love...God Bless..
****Aloha, Donna ****

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Aloha Mikalkains :)

    Mahalo for such a nice compliment! I love writing about Real Estate...but I'm more behind the scenes about it. There is more to life than a job...there is a real person who has a real and personal life beyond Real Estate. The Life of the Realtor...one many don't know.

    Yes, I could use my blog to show gorgeous Maui properties daily and maybe I should(It might help me sell more properties :)...)but my heart tells me something different. It tells me to write about what's in my heart...it's all about relationships that we build not about how many sales we make. When I die, I hope there will be many who remember me for being a giving person with lots of laughter, tons of hugs and the ability to build meaningful relationships... not for the number of properties I've sold. :)

    Have an awesome weekend! Thanks again! You made my day!

    With Warmest Aloha,

    Donna :)

    I truly appreciate you taking the time to read my blogs and comment on them....plus to go as far as posting them in your Article Section!! I am honored for you to do this! Mahalo for your support and making me feel so special!

    Have an Amazingly Wonderful Weekend!!

    With Warmest Aloha,

    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete